DARMASISWA is a scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia. The scholarship allows international students to study Bahasa Indonesia, arts, music and crafts. They can choose one of 54 different universities located in different cities in Indonesia. This program is organized by the Ministry of National Education (MoNE) in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA).
Universitas Ahmad Dahlan has been chosen by Ministry of National Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs as one of the host universities for this Darmasiswa Program. International students who have enjoyed the benefits of the scholarship come from different countries such as China, Thailand, Japan, Egypt, South Korea, Poland, UK, India, Spain, Uzbekistan, Hungary, Vietnam, Ukraine, Timor Leste, Belgium, Pakistan, Philippines, and Syria come and study in UAD.
UAD gives you the best and most enjoyable ways to learn Indonesian. Come, join us and you will get:
- Kelas Berbicara (Speaking Class)
- Kelas Membeca (Reading Class)
- Kelas Mendengar ( Listening Class)
- Kelas Menulis (Writing Class)
- Kelas Tata bahasa (Structure Class)
- Kelas Menari (Traditional Dance Class)
- Kelas Musik (Indonesian Traditional Music Class)
- Kelas Drama (Indonesian Folklore Drama Class)
- Kelas Memasak (Traditional Food Cooking Class)
Further, you will get some outing classes and hand-on experience of teaching in some of Schools.
For Scholarship Information please visit http://darmasiswa.kemdikbud.go.id/darmasiswa/
Choose UAD as your place to study, have great experience to study in class and have hand-on experience of studying culture in Yogyakarta!
These are some photos of students activities: