Under the program entitled “Jiangsu Government Scholarship for Southeast Asia”, in 2019 Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education (JPDE) plans to provide 87 scholarships to excellent students from Southeast Asia as follows.
- 44 full scholarships & 43 partial scholarships
- Undergraduate level & Vocational tertiary level
A full scholarship will be given all through the duration of the studies at the Scholarship Recipients’ Institutions subject to annual reviews. It includes financial support as follows:
1. Waiver of tuition and fees including registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks required within the program curriculum*.
2. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or accommodation allowance of up to CNY10,000 per year*.
3. Living allowance of up to CNY1,500 per month*. Recipients registering on or before the 15th of the registration month will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering
after that will only receive half of the living allowance for that month.
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
*Subject to each institution’s tuition fees and charges. Details will be informed by each institution during admission.
Jiangsu Government Scholarship for SoutheastAsia does not cover:
1. Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula, books or learning materials other than the required basic textbooks.
2. Travel expenses and other related expenses such as visa application fees.
FIELD OF SPESIALIZATION
Includes Arts studies in areas of Philosophy, Economics, Law, Education, Literature, History, and management, and Science in natural science, Engineering, Agriculture, and medical science.
22 scholarships are on offer.
VOCATIONAL TERTIARY LEVEL
Includes post-highschool3-year certificate programs.21 scholarships are on offer.
Applicants for both the Scholarships should fulfill the following general requirements:
- Nationals of a SoutheastAsian Country with non-Chinese citizenship
- Under 30 years of age.
- Attained senior high school diploma with good academic performance.
For applicants applying for Science degrees, they must have scored at least80%inMathematics.
- Possess good health, based on the standards for visa application process
- Agree to obey relevant laws of the People’sRepublic of China and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Must not be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
- Possess English or Chinese language proficiency.
• Studentschoosingcoursesin Chinese need to provide HSK4 (or above)certificate. Online interview will be done to examine Chinese proficiency.
• Students who choose courses in English need to be able to
communicate fluently in English.
For more detailed information click here
Online admission click here
For more information contact
Ms Ying Zhang
No. 15 West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu,
Tel: +86 25-83335998,